Your vote matters; Don’t lose it!

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Elections will take place in Milton Keynes on Thursday 5 May 2016 across the Borough Council, for the Police and Crime Commissioner for Thames Valley and in some Parish Councils.

To be able to vote in elections you need to be on the Electoral Register. If you have recently moved or your details have changed (e.g. you have got married) then you will need to update your details on the Electoral Register.

It is easy to do this on-line by going to and it only takes a few minutes to complete your registration. To register online, you will need your national insurance number and date of birth. If you don’t have access to the internet you can phone 01908 254706 and someone will take your details over the phone or send you a form to complete.

If you currently vote by post and have recently changed your name or signature, you will need to provide us with a copy of your new signature to make sure that your postal vote is accepted. . You can download a new postal vote application at or you can call 01908 254706 or e-mail and a form can be sent to you.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *