- The Pavilion in Loughton – looking beautiful and wintery!
- Strong winds on Saturday could potentially lead to disruption to transport, damaged or fallen trees, structural damage and power cuts. Warnings issued: Yellow WIND Warning (Low Likelihood of Medium Impacts) valid 0000 to 1800 on Saturday 27th November 2021
- Loughton Beavers and Cubs have been helping in the community this week as they were allocated a budget and then challenged to buy items for a local food bank. They managed to buy the correct and needed items to help and support those that are in need. Huge well done to all that took part and it is great to see how Scouting helps others in the local community. #foodbank #helpingothers #SkillsForLife
- Road closure in the Parish next week:
- Recognising the Neighbourhood Action Group (NAG) for Loughton and Great Holm at work – planting bulbs for the spring in Great Holm, near the obelisk