Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

How to report noise problems to MK Council

If you are having noise issues at your address, please do download “The Noise App”

This is the first stage of the reporting process to MK Council.

You can record and upload noise problems directly to the Council quickly and easily.

The Council will then contact you to discuss any next steps, and they will continue to liaise with you both via this App and by post.

This App is a recognise tool for gathering evidence and dealing with any noise issues you may be experiencing.

Please do contact the Parish Clerk if you need any help or advice on this matter.

Noise nuisances: how councils deal with complaints – GOV.UK (


There are no comments yet

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *