- Loughton and Great Holm Parish Council has hired a dog warden, on a pilot scheme. The warden will be issuing fixed penalty notices to anyone caught dog fouling. Part of his work is spray painting dog litter in order to draw attention to it and with the aim of discouraging offenders. The spray paint will degrade over a few days and is safe. The Parish Council acknowledges that most people do pick up their pet litter, and this pilot scheme is with the aim of discouraging the few who do not, and raising awareness of the issue. Thank you for your help.
- MKC notice – collection of green bins – MK Council will be restarting its weekly food and garden waste collections on Monday 15 March
- A reminder that demand responsive transport begins on 1st April 2021
- Thames Valley Police 10 Questions:
- Road Closure – notice from MKC – Bradwell Rd on 24th February 2021 – 9:30 am -12:30pm