If you find spent, new or used needles you can report them to the police for information but the police do not collect them. Collection and removal is conducted by MKC.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

For collection and removal please contact:-

MK Council https://www.milton-keynes.gov.uk/contact/29180

If they have been put in a sharps box already, they can be taken to a local chemist and they will dispose of them too.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *