Fill in your name, address, date of birth and a few other details. You’ll also need your national insurance number, which can be found on your national insurance card, or in official paperwork such as payslips, or letters about benefits or tax credits.
You will receive a letter from Milton Keynes Council to confirm that you are registered or if you need to provide further information.
To find out more visit Your Vote Matters information provided by Gov.UK
- Milton Keynes Citizen’s Advice on Scamming
- Historical thought for the day, for anyone interested in local governance and local history:
- Junctions 13-16 on the M1 upgrade:
- The Community Centre in Great Holm was in use yesterday serving the residents as a Polling Station:
- The Practical Task Force conducted a litter pick around Lodge Lake for The Parks Trust last week, and collected over 72kilos of rubbish.
accountability allotment badminton centre change of name children children's play conservation area coordinator Councillors Council tax cultivation development emergency planning grant graveyard Great Holm interpretation boards Jubilee graveyard landscape maintenance Leaflet listening to residents Lodge Lake lottery Loughton Loughton Memorial Hall Loughton School Loughton sports and social club MacIntyre Centre Millenium Meadow MK Play association newsletter parking Parks Trust peter howard planning Play areas Precept Presentation shenley church end survey trees voluntary website wildflower meadow wind turbine