With over 40 docking stations and 300 bikes, and more coming throughout 2016, whether you’re riding to meet friends, commuting or just for fun, Santander Cycles MK will help get you there.
The scheme is a collaboration between Santander, Milton Keynes Council (MKC) and Milton Keynes City Centre Management. Santander has had a long association with Milton Keynes – it’s a major employer with Head Office sites located in the city.
Why join Santander Cycles MK?
- From this summer, 300 cycles will be available for hire from 42 docking stations across Milton Keynes and the surrounding area
- Cyclists can make use of the 169.3-mile ‘Redway’ network to avoid roads on most journeys
- It’s easy to rent a bike – simply use the Santander Cycles MK app, the bike’s computer or call 020 8166 9851
- Cycles are available to rent 365 days a year
- You can rent up to four cycles at the same time
- You can return your bike at any official Santander Cycles MK docking station
- Santander Cycles MK members can rent bikes from all nextbike schemes worldwide (local usage charges apply). Find out more at www.nextbike.co.uk.
nextbike is a German company which provides the hardware and software for Santander Cycles MK. nextbike is a global participant in the bike share industry, supplying or operating bike share systems in over 80 cities worldwide.
With years of experience in the industry, nextbike will be managing the phone and email customer support for Santander Cycles MK.
Find a Docking Station Here